Work Permit for Minors

Minor work permits are no longer processed at the school level.  Information is entered directly into the Maryland Department of Labor's website by a newly employed student.  The forms are then printed, signed the a parent or legal guardian, and given to the employer.

Click here to be redirected to the Maryland Department of Labor "Work Permit for a Minor" online application.  Do not forget to print off a copy when you are finished filling out the application.